MBA Weekly Lawyer Employment BulletinAdvertising Information
LAST UPDATED: November 24, 2015
Hiefield Foster & Glascock LLP is seeking an experienced, associate attorney. Our six-lawyer firm handles primarily personal injury, insurance defense matters. We arbitrate and try a large number of cases. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Admitted in OR; WA a plus
- 2 to 5 years' civil litigation experience, including depositions, arbitrations and trials; preference given for PI experience
- Exceptional legal research and writing skills
- Experience with reporting to clients, including insurance companies
- Ability to balance multiple tasks, work independently and efficiently and produce quality, timely work product
- A strong work ethic
Please send application materials, including resume, writing sample, and references, attention: Jennifer Street, hiring principal, via email to email@example.com. HFG is an equal opportunity employer.
November 23, 2015
Experience preferred including:
- 3-7 years' employment litigation experience,
- Admission to practice in both OR and WA,
- Excellent references and academic credentials,
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills,
- Organized and detail-oriented.
Gordon & Rees is one of the fastest growing law firms in the country with a nationally-recognized commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunities.
November 10, 2015
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, law school transcript (unofficial is acceptable), and writing sample by email to Michelle Baird-Johnson, Director of Recruiting and Professional Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.
November 9, 2015
Summary of Position:
Our Portland office has an opportunity for a three to five year associate to join the firm's expanding practice. This attorney will actively assist shareholders in all aspects of labor and employment law for a wide variety of interesting and challenging matters. The right candidate will have a passion for employment and labor law, strong analytical and writing skills, and will add their enthusiasm to our affable, team-oriented environment.
- Juris Doctor. Qualified candidates must be and remain licensed to practice law and in good standing in Oregon. Washington license is a plus.
- Candidates should possess 3-5 years of litigation experience, employment preferred, labor interest and/or experience a plus.
- Excellent analytical, writing and communication skills are required.
- Top 25% of law school.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to Vanessa Russell at email@example.com.
November 4, 2015
Rondone Kemp has been exclusively engaged by Jordan Ramis PC
To recruit partner-level attorneys with portable practices for outstanding opportunities in the firm's Portland and Bend offices. With 32 attorneys, many joining from larger firms, Jordan Ramis offers a client-centered, collaborative and state-of-the-art environment for your practice. Please call us at 503.778.7600 for a confidential consultation to help you determine whether this platform matches your career goals. www.RondoneKemp.com.
October 26, 2015
October 19, 2015
October 6, 2015
ADVERTISING in this publication: To place an ad in the online Weekly Lawyer Employment Bulletin (WLEB), submit text to firstname.lastname@example.org for a cost estimate and pay for a classified ad. The WLEB is an online listing of position ads which may also appear in our monthly newsletter, the Multnomah Lawyer. The MBA member cost for a classified ad is $40 for the first 25 (or fewer) words and $.50 per word thereafter; non-members pay $75 for the first 25 (or fewer) words and $.50 per word thereafter. Blind box ads are available for an additional $25. The deadline for ad submission and payment to the printed version of the Multnomah Lawyer is the 12th of the month preceding publication (or the prior Friday if that date falls on a weekend). Position ads are posted online in the WLEB after ad payment has been received.