Are You Able to Live Well Today and Still Save for Tomorrow?
Location: Red Star Tavern Club Room, 503 SW Alder St., Portland
During this informative seminar, you'll learn ways to:
- Balance smart decisions about today with planning for tomorrow.
- Plot your journey to retirement into doable steps so it's manageable.
- Maintain financial balance by being prepared for risks and unexpected events.
- Create a meaningful legacy today.
Topics to be covered include:
- Setting Retirement Planning Benchmarks based on age / stage of career
- Retirement Plans for your practice
- Different types of plans, e.g. 401(k), SEP, Simple IRA, which is right for you?
- Investment choices
- Active vs passive investing
- Socially responsible investing
- How much to save and where
- Values based discussion
Adina Flynn, JD, Bridge City Advisors/Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. is our presenter.
Whether you're just out of law school or nearing retirement, this seminar is relevant to you.
The seminar registration fee is $20 for members and $60 for non-members.
Register online or print and return the registration form.