The Top 10 Things You Didn't Know You Don't Know
is home to more than 200 breweries which produce more than 1.7 million barrels
of craft beer every year. Most of those breweries are run by small businesses
that need attorneys to help them navigate through the complex regulatory system
governing alcohol production, distribution, and sales. This seminar is designed
to assist practitioners who advise or represent these businesses, and provide
them with the tools they need to avoid common problems and pitfalls.
Marcus Reed, General Counsel for Craft Brew Alliance and Jesse D.
Lyon, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
covered will include:
- TTB permits, OLCC licensing, and multi-state brand registration
- 50 state framework
- Funding and tied-house constraints
- Advertising, promotion, and trade practice rules
- Self-distribution, 3-tier distribution and franchise laws
- Brewery facilities, contract production and alternating proprietors
- Pub and retail operations
- Labels and trademarks
more information: Call Alex Williamson, Prange Law Group, LLC at 503.595.8199. For registration
questions, please call the MBA at 503.222.3275.
Date & Time
Thursday, January 26, 2017, 3:00-5:00pm
Widmer Brothers Brewery, 947 N Russell St