Note: This class is worth .5 hours of ethics credit and 1.5 hours of general MCLE credit.
The MBA presents a two-hour program on buying, selling and transitioning in and out of practice. Topics to be discussed include:
· Ethics considerations for buying, selling, or transitioning into or out of a law practice
· Practice management issues related to transitions - determining the condition of a law practice
· Business valuations - components that make a practice valuable
· Alternatives to a strict buy/sell - practical ideas for testing things out
· Practice management considerations
· Tips for a successful transition
· Other important considerations
Our well-qualified panel includes Hong Dao and Barbara Fishleder of the PLF; Roger Delles and David Winstead of Professional Practices Group, which specializes in helping professionals buy, sell and transition their practices; and Mark Fucile of Fucile & Reising LLP .
For more information: Call Don Jacobs, Attorney at Law at 360.695.1624. For registration questions, call the MBA at 503.222.3275.