Child Abuse Reporting 2014
Note: Worth one hour of child abuse reporting MCLE credit
The MBA presents its annual seminar on child abuse reporting requirements. This program is intended to help lawyers meet their legal responsibilities as mandatory reporters, while maintaining their ethical obligations to clients. Questions to be addressed include the following:
Amber Hollister, Deputy General Counsel of the OSB, and Joe O'Leary, Deputy Director of the Oregon Youth Authority will present a lively and practical discussion of the issues.
- What are the reporting requirements?
- How do I recognize reportable child abuse?
- What is it that I'm really supposed to do?
- What happens if I make a report of abuse?
- What happens if I don't report when I should have?
Date & Time
Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 12-1pm
World Trade Center Auditorium, Building 2, 26 SW S