Child Abuse Reporting 2017
$60 for MBA members | $95 non-members
The MBA presents its annual seminar on attorney child abuse reporting requirements. This program is intended to help lawyers meet their legal responsibilities as mandatory reporters, while maintaining their ethical obligations to clients. Kasia Rutledge, Kasia Rutledge Law, will present a lively and practical discussion:
- What are the reporting requirements?
- How do I recognize reportable child abuse?
- What is it that I'm really supposed to do?
- What happens if I make a report of abuse?
- What happens if I don't report when I should have?
- Learn about how cultural diversity may enter into child abuse reporting situations.
Date & Time
Wednesday, November 01, 2017, 12:00-1:00pm
World Trade Center, Plaza Room, 26 SW Salmon