Using Technology to Handle Litigation in Today's World
- Case Analysis and Beyond
Date: Tuesday, June 24th 2014
Location: Red Star Club Room, 503 SW Alder St, Portland
Note: Registration fee includes breakfast, which will be available at 7:30am. Seminar runs from 8-9am and will be worth one hour of general OSB MCLE credit.
Join attorney David V. Dilenschneider, Director of Client Relations for LexisNexis, as he conducts a fast-paced presentation that walks you through a lawsuit from start to finish, highlighting the tools and techniques that can assist with the various associated tasks.
Topics to be covered include:
- Case organization and analysis
- Determining opposing counsel's experience - with certain types of cases, clients and judges
- Learning about available eDiscovery resources
- Obtaining information about experts, including transcripts, affidavits, reports, etc.
- Using "smart" technology to mine public records to learn about witnesses and jurors
David is a nationally-known speaker who has conducted well over 2,000 presentations to tens of thousands of attendees in cities across the country.