FREE for MBA members | $30 non-members
If there are dollar signs involved in your case, chances are good you’ve considered hiring a financial expert to help. Find out what kinds of experts are out there, how to hire the right one for your case, and what they can do for you beyond calculations and testimony.
Attendees will learn:
• How forensic financial work is different, and why that matters
• The most common kinds of financial experts, their credentials, and specializations
• What experts and consultants can do for your case
• Questions to consider when hiring one
• What you’ll need to provide in order to get the best value from your expert
Speaker: Rebecca Newman CPA, CFE is the owner of Forensic Accounting Services in Portland, Oregon. She has more than 20 years of experience in the field, including both criminal and civil cases, working for prosecution, plaintiff, and defense.
The MBA will apply for 1 hour of CLE credit.