Child Abuse Reporting 2012
Register By: 9/26/2012
Registration must be received by the MBA office by 5 p.m on this date, or 'at the door' registration fee will apply.
Date: Thursday, September 27th 2012
Time: 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
Location: World Trade Center Auditorium, Building 2, 26 SW Salmon, Portland
Child Abuse Reporting
The MBA presents its annual seminar on child abuse reporting requirements. This program is intended to help lawyers meet their legal responsibilities as mandatory reporters, while maintaining their ethical obligations to clients. Questions to be addressed include the following:
- What are the reporting requirements?
- How do I recognize reportable child abuse?
- What is it that I'm really supposed to do?
- What happens if I make a report of abuse?
- What happens if I don't report when I should have?
Amber Hollister, Deputy General Counsel of the OSB will present a lively and practical discussion of the issues.
Worth one hour of child abuse reporting OSB MCLE credit.