Governor Announces Circuit Court Vacancy. MBA Application and Governor's Interest Form Due November 21 by 5 p.m.
Governor Tina Kotek announced on November 2 that she is accepting applications for a judicial vacancy on the Multnomah County Circuit Court created by the planned retirement of Judge Michael Loy, which takes effect November 30.
Governor Kotek has been informed by Multnomah County Presiding Judge Judith Matarazzo that the judge appointed to this position will be assigned to the Family Law Department.
Judicial Interest Form - Due November 21
- Interested applicants should address their completed application forms to Richard A. Lane, General Counsel, Office of the Governor, and email (no mail or hand delivery) those completed forms to Shevaun Gutridge (email@example.com).
- Forms must be received by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, November 21.
- For questions about the appointment process, or to request an interest form, contact Shevaun Gutridge (503.378.6246, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The governor's judicial interest form is also available online.
MBA Application for Judicial Vacancy - Due November 21
- Applicants are required to complete the MBA judicial screening process.
- Please submit the MBA Application for Judicial Vacancy to the Judicial Screening Committee via Pamela Hubbs (email@example.com, 503.854.5237) by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, November 21.
- The MBA application is available here in Microsoft Word.
View All Articles