Intake & Closing
A Solo & Small Firm Workshop
The workshop discussion will be led by the following attorneys: Lee Wachocki, Practice Management Advisor with the Professional Liability Fund; Marisa Moneyhun, probate and adult protective proceedings solo practitioner in downtown Portland practicing; and Andy Green, personal injury and criminal defense solo practitioner in downtown Portland.
Intake topics will include:
• Different approaches to the intake process,
• Best practices for conflict checks, and
• What to include in your retainer agreement.
Closing topics will include:
• What to include in your closing letter
• Capturing everything that belongs in the ‘client file,’
• What to do when your client owes money, and
• Best practices for file retention and destruction.
Lunch is provided.
The MBA will apply for one hour of CLE credit.
Register below or use this flyer