The Intersection of Professionalism and Diversity in Family Law
Join the MBA Professionalism Committee for an interactive panel discussion on professionalism and diversity in family law.
Topics of discussion:
- Panelists will share perspectives as it pertains to diversity and inclusion as a family law attorney
- What can be done to combat implicit bias and its affects.
- Best practices for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Hon. Patricia McGuire, Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge
- Maxine Tuan, Wyse Kadish LLP
- Michael Yates, Yates Family Law PC
- Sarah J. Brown, Holtey Law, LLC
Bring your lunch. Cookies generously provided by Holtey Law.
Admission/CLE credit is free.
Thursday, May 9, 2019
12:00pm - 1:00pm
LocationMultnomah County Courthouse, Courtroom 318, 1021 SW 4th Ave., Portland
Monday, May 06, 2019