Professionalism Panel: Practicing Diversity
Join the MBA and OWLS for a panel discussion on why promoting diversity and combatting discrimination are key components of professionalism. The program will include consideration of real life hypothetical problems.
- Judge Youlee You, US District Court
- Jacqueline Alarcon, Yates Family Law PC
- Jane Paulson, Paulson Coletti
- Nora J. Broker, Bennett Hartman Morris & Kaplan, LLP
- Nellie Q. Barnard, Holland & Knight, LLP
Bring your lunch.
Admission/CLE credit is free
1.5 MCLE Ethics Credits – pending approval
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
12:00pm - 1:30pm
LocationMark O. Hatfield U.S. District Courthouse, Jury Assembly Room, 1000 SW Third Ave., Portland
Wednesday, May 08, 2019