How to Win Your Next Mediation - Strategies for Effective Advocacy
Date: Wednesday, March 14th 2018
Location: World Trade Center, Mezzanine Room, 26 SW Salmon, Portland
Credit Type(s): General Credit, Ethics
- Should I even mediate and, if so, when?
- What kind of mediator and process - facilitative or evaluative?
- What should be in the mediation statement?
- What information should I disclose to my opponent?
- Who should attend the mediation?
- What case evaluation should I provide to the client?
- Should I worry about biases and emotions?
- What mediation ethics to know?